Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wedded Bliss

The hubs and I had a fantastic time yesterday at the wedding. Odd and crazy coincidence, but it turns out the hubs went to the same school as the groom's cousin. There was a mini high school reunion. Everything was absolutely wonderful and I'm pretty certain everyone had an incredible evening. The bride's dress was simply stunning and perfect for her petite frame (hey, she's proud to be 5 feet and 1 1/2 inches... that extra half inch is very important!).

In her spare time, besides planning a wedding and all, the bride is an event planner and no detail was overlooked. There were a million little touches that just made the day more personalized for the bride and groom (naming all of the wedding tables after their favorite Phillies players and the little softball chocolates are just a quick few) who met and fell in love while playing in a co-ed adult softball league. I can't wait to see all the bridal party pictures that were taken at a minor league baseball stadium.

The hubs and I.
The grad school gang. I really have no idea why everyone else slouched down. I'm a solid 5 inches taller than both of them and with the additional heels I had to slouch down to stay in the same picture frame.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute on the softball chocolates, love it!

    Your hair looks really adorable as well!

    ReplyDelete