Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rock the vote!


I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if you know how to use a computer, then you must know that today is Election Day. It's not a question, but a statement.

Vote. Simple as that. I'm not urging you to vote for a particular party, candidate, issue, or whatever, but I just want you to vote. Make yourself count. Give your views a voice (odd statement- I admit that). Get your butt out to your polling place and vote. It takes mere minutes and yet the outcome could last a lifetime.

Vote. Then, go get free Starbucks, Krispy Kremes, or Ben & Jerry's. The sugar high will last you through the rest of the day. Go vote. It's that important.

Vote. I'll never ask you who you voted for or what issues you voted against. I won't even ask my husband those questions. Your vote is between you and the booth. You don't have to defend yourself to anyone, well, you will if you don't vote. You'll have to explain to people why you didn't think you mattered enough to take the time to vote. Just do it!

Vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment