Thursday, October 25, 2012

Polka Dots & Stripes Forever




Sweater: Old Navy // Blouse: J.Crew // Jeans: Gap 1969 Real Straight // Shoes: Cole Haan // Sunnies: Cole Haan // Clutch: J.Crew Factory // Watch : Citizens // Bracelets: c/o Derng, Vintage 

Like 90% of the world I went out and bought that polka dot sweater from Old Navy when it came out in August.  Sadly enough, it's no longer available online and I haven't been to an Old Navy store since I bought it so I have no idea if it's still in stock.  I'm happy I got it in not one, but two colors.  Yes, my love for polka dots is that great that if I see a polka dot sweater on sale for 40% off that just means I can buy more than one. 

I don't even know if pairing polka dots and stripes together can be called "pattern mixing" because they go together like "lamb and tuna fish."  They're just meant to be paired together! 


Don't be fooled! We're not posing. There was a squirrel running along our fence and I picked Jewels up to give the squirrel a chance live another day. 



Pst: Have you liked my photos yet on Pinterest?  Voting ends Friday night at midnight.

9 comments:

  1. LOVE that sweater!! And yes, I feel like polka dots & stripes are like peanut butter and jelly. The belong together, forever. :)

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, don't think I'm weird, but I can't stand jelly! The perfect complimentary food to peanut butter is chocolate in my mind.

      I'm glad we agree on the polka dots and stripes.

      Delete
  2. love this look! i'm your newest follower on GFC and bloglovin! hope you visit and follow me too? i think you'll like my outfits :)

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I hope you stick around.

      Delete
  3. Stripes and polka dots....there is no better pattern mix!! You know I LOVE my sweater! I wish I would have gotten all three! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the S&P combo! :) Your blog is absolutely fabulous-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!!

    

♥ Elle

    www.thehighfeather.com 
    High Feather Twitter
    High Feather Facebook
    High Feather Bloglovin

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That polka dot sweater is such an awesome Old Navy find!
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete