Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sights from OBX

Just a quick photo dump of an incredibly relaxing trip the hubs and I took to the Outer Banks two weeks ago.  We rented a tiny cabin by the beach (no wifi!) and just enjoyed some much needed rest and relaxation with the dogs.  Crazy thing, I didn't take a single picture of the pups by the ocean because I never even brought my camera to the beach when I had the dogs!  

Totally crazy thing happened at the beach - Jewels ran right into the ocean. And, then promptly out :) 










Guess who got ZERO sunburn while on vacation?!?!?! That's right - the palest kid in the room. 




This was the first, but certainly not the last time, we've been to the outer banks.  I could hang out in the those Adirondack chairs every evening and be blissfully happy.


1 comment:

  1. These photos are so great! It looks like it was a very nice and enjoyable trip!

    Carrie
    http://lego-house.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete