Friday, May 10, 2013

Batter Up!






Tee Shirt: Venley by Youth Monument (Made in the USA!) // Jeans: Old Navy (super old) // Flats: J.Crew (similar) // Bag: Etsy (gift from the hubs) // Cap: Unknown (stole it from the hubs' stash!)

Meeting up with the hubs and a bunch of his coworkers for happy hour - definitely a great idea on a Wednesday night.

Picking a bar across the street from Camden Yards - even better.

Watching the O's take down the Royals in crisp fashion - perfect Wednesday evening.

This was the first, of many, games that the hubs and I hope to attend at Camden Yards this season.  Wednesday night was absolutely amazing, even through a tad of a drizzle, because the play was fast and we were home by 10pm.  Yes, you know you're old when you get excited a baseball game ends at 9:30 and you're home by 10pm.



I'm definitely a flats/sneakers at a game type of girl.  The last thing I want to be worried about while getting my responsible amount of beer on is tripping in a pair of heels.  I don't care what you're wearing, but tripping is never cool. 

How about you?  Do you get dressed up for sporting events?  Obviously a polo match or the Kentucky Derby are different in terms of dress code, but I'm always amazed when I see women dressed in their Sunday best at the ballpark.  Especially on a night with rain in the forecast! 

And I don't think the hubs is ever getting that camo hat back.  I'm claiming ownership on that one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment