Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Case of the Mondays

Just a quick puppy post. They've been uncharacteristically absent from the blog lately. 


If you thought daylights saving time was rough for you, then you are sorely mistaken.  Let me introduce you to two Boston Terriers who were not having any of it this morning. 


This guy usually barges in on me in the morning. He has knack for using his massive head as a battering ram and forces his way through the bathroom door. I'm not kidding, but on Monday morning I heard him hit the door, seeing the door not budge, give up, and put himself to bed in the hallway. Game over. 

Jewels, true to form, put herself back to bed immediately after going out in the morning.  The snooze alarm hadn't even gone off and Jewels was back to snoring while buried in her blankets.  I'm pretty sure the hubs had to carry her outside just to get her outside in the first place.


Now, the one perk of daylights savings time is being home with lots of daylight to spare and getting to take the dogs for a long walk and still have time to play in the yard.  These guys were not in the mood for playing yesterday.  Again, had to carry Jewels outside! 


Even my chubby puppy looks tired and he's always ready for playtime.  Those little eyelids looked so heavy. 


Seriously tired! 

If anyone else is struggling this week due to the time change, fear not because you are not alone (cue the Michael Jackson!). 

I'm not a fan of leaving for work when it is so dark out, but I do enjoy the extra hour of daylight in the evenings.  I'm hoping to start running again and that'll allow me to walk the dogs and get 45 minutes of daytime running in the evenings.  Daylight running = less chance of getting hit by a car!

Anyone else struggling with the time change? 



4 comments:

  1. Awww I miss those pups! I haven't seen them in so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. my. goodness. Those faces!! SO CUTE!

    Jamie
    Forever81

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie. They're little noses are my favorite parts of them, well besides they're craziness!

      Delete