Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Way to go Baltimore Sun!!!

Alright, I confess, I don't pay for the newspaper. That's a difficult thing for me to announce because when I was a teenager I read the paper every single day (and not just for the comics!!!). Thankfully, due to a little piece of technology called, "the internet," I can read the paper every morning without having to run outside and pick it up off of my sidewalk.

This morning, while I'm enjoying my bagel and chocolate milk (I'm out of Earl Grey tea!!!) I was perusing the Baltimore Sun and I found this little gem:

Gifts for Women

Of course I clicked on it. I was genuinely interested in what the Sun would suggest for women. There was, of course, the standard cooking products, cleaning stuff (I won't even go there), wine accessories and clothes. The most interesting thing I thought, the main reason for this post, was that the Sun included a few items from Etsy. I thought that was pretty awesome.


Orichette Necklace from Nina Ditoff
(ninadinoffjewelry.com) This signature necklace mimics the shape of the popular pasta. Cocktail rings, earrings and bracelets are also available in the collection. Necklace is $295. Online: etsy.com


Mod wood dangle earrings
Simple, affordable, versatile. $20. Online: etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Don't you just love to see etsy pieces in the mainstream?!

    ReplyDelete