Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cupcake Container Rec's Needed

Dear Santa,

Hey buddy. How's the weather up there in the North Pole? Cold? Okay, sorry for bringing it up. Anyway, for the past few years I've hinted that I would really like an airtight cupcake carrier type contraption for Christmas. Now, I'm not naming names, but thus far I have yet to receive one. I don't know if there is a miscommunication between your various departments, but I know I'm on a the nice list, so please send one my way.

Sincerely,
Red Head Bakeaholic

P.S. I'll even leave out some cupcakes for you... again.


In all seriousness, I need a cupcake storage contraption. I bake a treat for every one in my office on their birthday and cupcakes are just so easy to divide up in the office. There's no need for plates, utensils, and zero arguments about someone taking a bigger slice of cake than necessary. However, transporting cupcakes an hour to work on a train can be a bit dicey. Especially if the weather is bad and I have to juggle a laptop bag, cupcake tray, lunch box, and an umbrella.

Can anyone recommend a good airtight container that's easy for carrying? Preferably would like something that is made in the USA. I know, it's weird, but it's a thing I'm going for in the kitchen.

It's 10:30pm and I just finished up the mocha chocolate with vanilla meringue frosting cupcakes shown above. The hubs just had one and he said it was amazing. I hope the frosting holds its shape overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment