Saturday, February 20, 2010

Best.co-workers.ever

I haven't been in my office all that much recently, which certainly has its perks, but I've missed my co-workers. We're an odd bunch, but we definitely get along smashingly well.

Friday morning, I walked into the office at 8am and came face to face with my vandalized cubicle.

What the heck?

Oh wait, my birthday is on Saturday and clearly my co-workers felt that I deserved a middle school-esq streamer party. Plus, there were balloons everywhere. In every single draw, every single nook, even in my trash can.

It was hilarious. I tried taking the streamers down and got yelled at. Apparently, it's the type of humiliation that must stay in place for the entire day.

All was forgiven when it turns out one of my co-workers made Funetti Cupcakes for a post-lunch treat. She even remembered to make vanilla cupcakes because I gave up chocolate for Lent.


I must say, working in a small office definitely has its perks. Chipotle luncheons in the conference room, easy access to upper management, and birthday celebrations. I've never worked in an office that celebrated birthdays like my current one and I've got to say, I like it.

I'm not going to see my office until March and I'm a bit bummed. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment