Thursday, August 6, 2009

My best friend's wedding

I have three people that I consider to be my best friends. Two gals and one guy. Of course with the guy I always add on the additional qualifier that he's my best "guy" friend. It's pretty obvious that I met this cool guy through my hubs, as this guy is indeed my hubs' best friend. We usually call him "D," among other things. I could go on and on about how awesome this guy is, but that would be a really, really, really, really long post.

Well, D went ahead and got married this past weekend. He and his bride-to-be picked a gorgeous country club setting just north of the Shenandoah Valley. The rolling mountains in the background provided a wonderful backdrop for their wedding vows. Unfortunately, mother nature wanted it to be ridiculously hot and humid on Saturday evening, but the heat was worth it.


This was the first time I've ever seen the hubs wearing a tux, so I was pretty excited. The hubs... not so excited with the heat!!!



B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!

I finally got to wear my dress from J.Crew! Yeah, it's been in my closet since January.


The hubs and I love that guy!!! We're so happy for you buddy and can't wait to see you when you get back from your honeymoon.

I hope you two are having fun in Maui!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment