Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Two is better than one

This is where I usually receive confused looks and frowns from other people, but I refuse to believe that my wedding day was the best day of my life. I'll never describe it as such because I don't want to think that the best day of my life has already come and gone. Don't get me wrong, the day I married my best friend is definitely on my top five list, but I like to leave a little wiggle room for future days.

Anyway, the hubs and I were married two years ago. It was a good day. No, it was a truly amazing day that I will treasure for the rest of my life.



Here's to a lifetime of memories and a lifetime of stories.


Of course, maybe I could just carry around a massive neon Love sign and that would let everyone know how much I care about my hubs. Maybe, I need to work on that one.

2 comments:

  1. Two is better than one and I agree, my wedding day better not have been my best day of my life! Although I had to laugh at top 5!

    ReplyDelete