Sunday, March 15, 2009

One more reason I can't go to Target by myself

I certainly hope that I'm not the only one who can't control their spending at Target. I'd like to think I'm not the only one with that weakness. I swear I just run in for a few items and then I have to force myself to give up a few things before I hop in the checkout line. There's always a few cute things floating around and the tempting prices add to my lust.

Sigh....

These pot holders and towels would be absolutely perfect in my kitchen. I mean, they would even go with my mellow yellow tiles (oh how I wish they were a happy yellow and not a dumpy yellow).



Now I'm going to have to completely avoid Target for the next few weeks, which is almost as torturous as giving up ice cream. I could sabotage my current pot holders, but I think I better show some self-restraint. I think the hubs could be on to my game and I have to switch things up.

These babies were featured on Black and White Delight, which is becoming one of my favorite blogs for cute accessories.

3 comments:

  1. I have a really bad Target addiction! I have a list and I have to make myself stick to it or I will spend a lot of money there. I should have given up Target for lent, but that would of been way too hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree on the dumpy yellow vs happy yellow issue...I love those towels though...thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to stay away from Target unless I absolutely need something. I can't go in there without spending less than $60. It's bad. And their bathing suits are out now... I have seen a few I want, bad.

    ReplyDelete