Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March came in like a lion!

I guess that silly old groundhog knew what he was saying. The hubs and I, as with most of the east coast, can tell you that March began with a pretty impressive snowstorm. Yes, I'm insanely jealous of any areas that received eight plus inches of snow, but I'll take the 4-6 inches the Baltimore area received.

Thankfully, because it is indeed March and the days are just a tinny bit longer, the hubs and I were able to give Jax and Jewels a run for their money after work. Here is a valuable piece of advice to any of you who may ever visit: never challenge the hubs to a snow ball fight. You will lose, especially if Jax is on his team.


Hmmmm, I think I might skip running today's run.


Flying puppy.






I'm pretty sure this is when I said, "enough," because Jax kept knocking me over and I was tired of him landing on me.

My snow buddies. *

That's one wet dog sweater!

*Jewels was not neglected during this outing. She lasted a few minutes outside and then was promptly taken inside where she could hang out in her warm and toasty kennel. Trust us, she was much happier inside.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, the pic of your flying pup is by far my favorite!

    ReplyDelete