Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kooza!!!



Yes, I know that today is in fact St. Patrick's Day, but I'm even more excited because the hubs and I are going to see Kooza tonight. What the heck is Kooza? It's a traveling Cirque du Soleil show.



The hubs has seen two different Cirque du Soleil shows while out in Vegas, but tonight will be my first Cirque du Soleil experience. Pigtown Design was able to capture a few photos of the big tent set-up. There is a strict no camera policy for the actual performances, so I won't be able to take any pictures of the tent in its bright and shiny splendor.

The best part of tonight's performance? We were able to get our tickets for 40% off!!! If you live in the Baltimore area and wanted to see the show, follow this link to buy discounted tickets for select show times. Just be advised that you have to purchase your tickets before March 18th, which is tomorrow. If you don't live in the Baltimore area, but hope to see one of the Cirque du Soleil's traveling shows, I'd recommend seeing if there are any other deals for the performance in your area. Who doesn't want to see a fantastic show and save some money at the same time?

Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! The hubs is actually Irish, but chances are more people will ask me if I'm Irish today than him. It's one of the side effects of having red hair. Too bad I'm one of those rare red heads that isn't Irish. Crazy, I know.

3 comments:

  1. I think I will end up going with my sister and her family on April 3.

    Have a great time tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go to a Cirque du Soleil show. I hope you have a fabulous time!

    Lol about a "side effect" of red hair, I just love that you phrased it that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time at the show! The Cirque performers are so amazing and mind-boggling! I would love to catch this if it ever hits my city.

    ReplyDelete