Friday, December 19, 2014

Office Holiday Party


I'm almost done with this year's round of holiday parties. Well if you don't consider "almost done" as still having the hub's office party tonight, a luncheon on Sunday, a dinner Monday night, and then you know the feast on actual Christmas day.  Oh I just got tired thinking about all of this again.

But last week we had my office's holiday party. So the hubs wore a navy blue suit with a pink tie and pink shirt. And I clashed by wearing black and white. Our cheeks were a little rosy by the end of the night and I wouldn't have had it any other way. The very best part - my best friend scored a coveted client invite.  It's always fun when people ask, "how often do you two work together?" And we really don't. We work with the same federal programs, but on different pieces of the proverbial pie. But it's fun to respond to people, "oh we've been friends since college."

Maybe we'll get a few better photos at the hubs party tonight, but I don't think that's the point of holiday parties :)

How many parties do you have left this holiday season?


No comments:

Post a Comment