Friday, October 3, 2014

Dannijo Architectural Minimalism Collection - Handmade with Love in New York

Mae ($168) // Bitty ($78) // Magna ($148) //
Vice ($98) // Rory ($158) // Verity ($148) // 

I've been a fan of Dannijo's crazy, beautiful statement necklaces for the past few years. Thanks Man Repeller for fueling that addiction. However, with a lot of jewelry pieces made in the USA the price point was a little out of my league. I have a Dannijo cuff that I scored on mega sale and I get giddy every time I wear it (true story). 

So when I heard earlier this week that Dannijo released a new minimalist collection that was not only timeless and classic, but also more wallet friendly I was hooked. Every single piece in the Dannijo Architectural Minimalism Collection is handmade with love in New York. And every single item is priced $158 or less. 

Yes, please. 

I'm all about the bracelets in this collection. Don't get me wrong, the other pieces are insanely gorgeous, but those bracelets man. There aren't words to explain how gorgeous and perfect they are and how I could wear them every single day because they're work, day, and night appropriate. 

Which is your favorite piece? 

No comments:

Post a Comment