Thursday, December 30, 2010

This Christmas

Was a very good Christmas! Sure, I might have dozed off for the quickest of moments during Midnight Mass, but at least I went to church on Christmas.

The hubs continued in his "spoil my wife" game plan and gave me the Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Autofocus Lens for Christmas. My infatuation with all things Canon related continues to run deep.

I also have to give a little shout-out for B&H Photo Video for their amazing wish list feature. All I had to do was make a wish list and the hubs could see exactly what I wanted for my camera. It really made made things easier because the hubs had a variety of gear pieces listed and he didn't have to worry about if something was right for my camera, since the list was all pieces I put together.

Now I'm off to play with my new lens and figure her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment