Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Made in USA Scarves


I might be in the minority of people, but I do not like blanket scarves. There I said it. Whew. I feel better getting that off my chest. I just can't wear them because they look like they're eating my head.

I also can't stand the blanket scarves paired with a silk shirt (and no jacket). This is the winter equivalent my mind of Uggs and a mini skirt. Are you cold? Are you warm? I don't understand what is going on.

But scarf season is definitely here. The high temperatures next week will be in the upper 30s.  Time to break out the good ol' wool scarves and prepare for winter. I am so excited.

Thankfully, there are plenty of made in USA scarves available to keep you functional and fashionable this year. Have you heard yet about the Faribault + Target collaboration? It's a great partnership between two of Minnesota's most favorite brands. The quality and craftsmanship of Faribault's time honored, American made products, but at a Target friendly price point. I'm picking up at least one scar and maybe a second. Or a scarf and throw. Still haven't decided.

Scarves - blanket: yay or nay?

1 comment:

  1. Yay. I like to enveloped completely in a scarf. I have a hand knit chunky one that swallows me up completely. http://americanmadeguidetolife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete