Monday, January 14, 2013

The Fog: Downs Memorial Park

This past weekend I had every intention of waking up early and trying to take pictures of the sunrise over the Chesapeake Bay. 

Flu-like symptoms and mother nature had other plans. 

However, the weekend wasn't a total loss.  I mean, the Ravens did pull off a massive win this weekend.

Here's a quick recap of a little walk by the bay at Downs Memorial Park



As you can tell, visibility out over the water was severely limited.  I walked out on a jetty and after 100 feet I could barely see the shoreline. 



The picture above reminds me of my childhood home in NY.  




Overall, not a total loss.  The hubs and I were able to get out of the house for a bit and check out the park.  I may or may not have been bundled up to look like the abdominal snowman, but that's fine.  We're hoping to get back there again next weekend with a Boston Terrier and have more fun. 

I hope you all had a great weekend.  




3 comments:

  1. It still looks great there! I keep trying to get out and go to parks but the bf rarely wants to. Grr.

    Alissa
    FeelingGoodFashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is probably my favorite spot along the shore. It's so quiet and isolated that it's creepy, yet very calming.

      Delete
  2. glad it's foggy all over the place and not just here in D.C.! love these shots lady!

    xo,Taylor
    iLikeMyClothesTaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete