Monday, January 7, 2013

American Woman

Starting a new blog series here this morning.  I'm making it a pledge to show off more American fashion products this year because buying American is something very near and dear to my heart.  I think when it comes to clothing many of us just assume we can't put together an entire outfit that's made here in the States.

Well, I hope to prove us all, myself included, wrong.  


Above is Olivia Palermo looking effortlessly chic.  She is incredibly gorgeous, fashionably, and always put together.  I'd love for any of those three adjectives to be used to describe me! 

Below is where you can find classic pieces that are all made in America to give you the same look that Olivia is wearing above. Yuppers, even the boots are made in the USA. 






Jacket: Filson "Oregon Trail" Jacket // Boots: Munro "Alita" // Jeans: J Brand 901 Skinny //  Sweater: American Apparel Cardigan // Sunnies: Oakley "Forehand" 57mm  // Bag: J.W. Hulme Co. "Mini Excursion Tote Bag"  // Belt:  Tory Burch "Logo" Belt


Please leave me a comment below if you have found another classic item that's made in America.  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Heidi,
    Thanks for the blog comment. I am so excited that you are doing this. Let me know if I can be of any help.
    cathy
    http://www.mabelandjean.com

    ReplyDelete