Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Window shopping at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

If you haven't gathered by now, I'm a bit of a bargain shopper.  I don't have a ton of money leftover in my wallet for clothes shopping after spending money on home renovations and running related expenses. I have to maximize my limited shopping budget as best as I can.  There is also this guy who lives in my house who makes a few subjective comments from time to time about how I have too many clothes.  The only downside to buying things on sale is sometimes the selection isn't the greatest or the items are on their way out of fashion.  


However, one time a year a glorious event happens that every bargain shopper like me gets ready to dig deep into a wallet and pick up something on sale before its season!  Fall is my favorite season, which makes the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale the perfect excuse for me to pick up something on sale before the season begins.  Let's be honest though, I don't have a ton of money this year lying around, which means I can probably only convince my husband that I "need" one of these things (sorry Burberry coat, I still think you're priced a bit too high, but I'll covet you anyway.) 


Here's my wish list of items from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Hurry prices go up August 6th! 




Tory Burch 'Horsebit' Satchel will be $450, but now $298.90 

Stuart Weitzman 'Accumulate' Boot (Nordstrom Exclusive) will be $625, but now $399.90

Vince Camuto 'Gettila' Boot will be $239.95, but now $159.90


Vera Wang 'Royce' Bootie will be $350, but now $229.90

Via Spiga 'Yardley' Pump (Nordstrom Exclusive) will be $225, but now $129.90




Burberry Brit Double Breasted Trench Coat  will be $1,095, but now $695.90

Movado 'Bold Chrono' Small Bracelet Watch will be $650, but now $434.90



French Connection Colorblock Crepe Sheath Dress will be $288, but now $191.90 


And I even picked out something for the hubs! The hubs has a few pair of AE shoes and he loves them. Allen Edmonds 'LaSalle' Oxford will be $295, but now $199.90 




I love everything on the list above, but I think my best chance of bringing something home is either one of these two items below. 


Rebecca Minkoff "MAC" Crossbody Clutch will be $295, but now $169.90



Tory Burch 'Noel' Ballet Flat (Nordstrom Exclusive) will be $225, but now 
$169.90

The age old question - pair of shoes or a purse!  Which would you get?  Anything else you're eyeing at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? 

1 comment: