Thursday, January 7, 2010

Oh, Trader Joe's... how do I love thee?

Let me count the ways.

My top five "can't go to Trader Joe's and not pick up these" items.

(in no particular order, because really I can't rank these lovelies)


"In Defense of Food" scared the living daylights out of me and made me want to become a vegetarian and grow all of my own food. Yeah, that didn't happen. I'm a girl that loves meat, so now whenever I go to TJ's I make sure to buy some wonderful choice cuts of meat. The good stuff, not the yucky stuff in my normal grocery store. If I'm going to eat steak, well then I want to eat the good stuff.

Best.salsa.ever. This salsa makes crappy nachos taste good. I think that sums it up quite nicely.

Confession- I normally eat some type of ice cream 4 times a week. It's a bad, bad, bad habit, but it tastes so darn good. These little ice cream sandwiches are the perfect after dinner snack. They're much better than half a carton of Ben & Jerry's (not like I've done that before!).


Okay, I buy these every single time and I'm lucky to snag three or four Dunkers. The hubs hordes them and actually gets quite testy if I dare to eat too many of him. But, they're worth the risk!!! There is a non-chocolate covered variety as well, but let's be honest- I'm all about the chocolate.

Okay, I'm guilty of buying two of these bags at a time. One for me and one to trick the hubs into thinking I haven't eaten the entire bag in two days. True story. These things are better than any chocolate pretzels I've ever had before.

I could have continued this list easily to my top 10, 15, 20, 25, etc. items. The Pesto Pizza in my freezer is giving me evil looks. It's okay, I'll eat it for lunch this weekend and we'll be

How about you? Anyone else a Trader Joe's addict and care to share some of your favorite items?

No comments:

Post a Comment