Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Jewels!

Yes, our little girl turns four today. So of course we took her over to the pet store and let her pick out a new toy. I didn't realize that she would fall in love with a cow toy that has five different squeakers (this is by far the loudest toy the dogs have ever had).


It was love at first sight. Although, I don't think the toy is sharing the feeling.





I can't believe our baby Jewels is four already! Crazy how time flies. I wouldn't recommend watching Marley & Me for the first time two days before your dog's birthday. It leads to a lot of additional crying.

3 comments:

  1. awww happy birthday pretty girl! I'm sure that poor cow won't last more than 24 hours. haha They don't in my house. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jewels! I miss the little puppies... but I guess they aren't really puppies anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww how cute and happy birthday Jewels! It is obvious how much she's loving that toy!!

    ReplyDelete