Thursday, February 16, 2012

Jump! Jump!

Way back in the day when I was a wee little lass in Catholic school I had to wear a navy and green plaid jumper with a yellow button down to school every day. At the time I wasn't a fan of my jumper, but now it would be so refreshing to not play that game every morning called, "what the heck am I going to wear today?"

I'll be completely honest there are days where I just throw on the first thing I see that isn't horribly wrinkled. Thankfully, yesterday morning I pulled out an old jumper of mine and put together a work appropriate and more importantly adult version of my Catholic school uniform.

For the record, my blouse had been recently pressed, but taking pictures after work showed off the wrinkles accrued during a working day.


Jumper - Ann Taylor Loft from 2009
Blouse - Ann Taylor Loft from 2011
Belt - Target
Tights - Target
Shoes - Cole Haan from Rue La La

I've had this jumper for years now and if I'm completely blunt, this is has been the best styling of it yet. I think the ruffled blouse works better than any of the other blouses I've paired with it. Now I just need to pick up a few more ruffled blouses.


Oh, did I mention that this bad boy has pockets? Perfect for small items like chapstick or gum during long meetings in a conference room.


The real kicker for this jumper is the exposed zipper on the back. I love that bad boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment