Monday, January 2, 2012

Photo of the week: January 2, 2012


I'm starting a new blog series on this little ol' blog. I've decided that I'm wasting my camera by not playing with it more often, so in order to kick my butt in gear I'm going to start posting a photo of the week. I'm kind of cheating because I took this last Sunday, you know, on Christmas. So in my very first entry I'm being a bit liberal in the timeframe of a week.


The picture above is of my Aunt's Christmas tree. I absolutely adore bokeh.

In these new weekly photo postings I hope to accomplish two things:
  1. Attempt to take more creative pictures and possibly less dog pictures. Don't get me wrong, I will still take a million and one pictures of my dogs, but maybe I don't need to take 50 on a daily basis of them doing the exact same thing.
  2. Get feedback on my photos. I'd like to get better with my camera and any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment