Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Come back!



Don't run away! I swear I'm still here.

Actually, I'm completely flabbergasted that I haven't posted in nearly two months. That's a really, really, really, ridiculously long time for me to go without posting. I've had multiple posts thought out in my head, but unfortunately a variety of things have kept me away from blogging.

I'm sorry about that. Plus, I'm sorry about the absolutely craptastic posts I've been putting out there in the past year or so. I'm going to shake it up and hopefully hone in a proper voice for this thing.

So come back, I swear I'll try to make you laugh a few times. It'll be good for both of us!

1 comment:

  1. I miss ya! And Jax & Jewels! Gosh dangit they are so darn cute!!! If only Memphis wasn't allergic to herself!

    ReplyDelete