Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Shoe Lust


In case you didn't know, Nordstrom is having a fantastic sale at the moment. These Kate Spade "Hana" Mary Jane Pumps are on sale for a mere $229.90. Hey, that is a pretty nice savings from the normal $358 list price. Sigh..... I wish I could buy these shoes. Somehow, I don't think I could convince my better half that I need these shoes. Not, that I want them, but truly need these shoes. He might be skeptical due to the double straps or the two-tone color scheme or worst of all- the pricetag. These are all things I absolutely love about these shoes, well, clearly not the pricetag. At least I could argue that these definitely aren't just another pair of black shoes. Look at them!!!! They are so pretty. Someone please tell me that Kate Spade makes ridiculously uncomfortable shoes. That might be the only thing to keep me from craving these shoes.

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are GORGEOUS! Thanks for the comment you left on my blog about the Coach Bag I'm lusting over. I may just wait until I get my 25% off coupon as well. I had completely forgotten about that!

    ReplyDelete