Tuesday, September 2, 2014

After the Gray



Made in USA: Chambray top: AG Jeans (similar) // Jeans: James Jeans // Sneakers: New Balance 


Not to get too melancholy, but is there anything worse than rain during a BBQ? This past weekend my sister planned a great family BBQ to celebrate the end of the summer season. The weather was cool this past weekend up in the NY mountains and everything was perfect - until the skies blackened and the rain came pouring down. 

But you know what - life isn't perfect. You have got to roll with the clouds. And sometimes after a downpour the sun peaks out just enough to deliver a great sunset. It's nature's reminder that tomorrow will be a new day and a new start.

How was your Labor Day weekend? I spent mine with almost all of my nearest and dearest and for that I am eternally grateful. 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous outdoor photos. Really stunning sky. As for my long holiday wknd..... I spent it out on Fire Island, NY.

    www.stylegonerogue.com (new post today)

    ReplyDelete